Jared currently rolls with the following gear, capable of independently recording, producing and publishing broadcast-quality audio and video, images, animation and graphic design.
- Dell XPS 9560
- Canon T3i DSLR Camera
- Tascam DR-60D audio recorder
- Rode Procaster dynamic microphone with built-in pop-filter
- Rode VideoMic Pro shotgun condenser microphone with built-in pop-filter, shock mount and deadcat
- 30mm 1.4 Sigma lens for fast or low-light shooting
- 10-20mm 4-5.6 Sigma lens for ultra-wide capture of story elements
- 55-250mm 4-5.6 Canon zoom lens for special situations
- A hyper-redundant abundance of SD cards, power banks and spare batteries
- Benro Travel Angel Tripod, with convertible monopod-boompole
- Canon 430 speedlite with Gary Fong lightsphere for light diffusion
- (All fitting into a carry-on LowePro Video Fastpack 250AW).